ALAG Membership Registration and Renewal
The Preferred Choice For Dignified Senior Living
Senior adults are a valuable, diverse, and growing segment of Georgia's population.
...and that's why the Assisted Living Association of Georgia is working with senior living communities, large and small, all over the state to drive an industry environment conducive to quality, growth, and success.
There are over 2,000 licensed providers serving residents of Georgia each day. ALAG has an active influence on the legislative and regulatory issues that affect both consumbers and providers. ALAG has a leading role, as a group of involved members, in keeping the residential care community connected.
Annual Dues: January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015
Complete the Membership Application and mail it to ALAG, P.O. Box 3364, Gainesville, GA 30503 with your check. Or, mail in your application and use the online credit card payment system below in lieu of sending in a check.
Fee Schedule / Community Members:
- Communities with 1-4 Beds ($75.00)
- Communities with 5-6 Beds ($137.50)
- Communities with more than 6 beds ($137.50; plus $8.25 for each bed over 6)
Fee Schedule / Business Members:
Individual or Sole Proprietor (Dues: $275.00)
Businesses with 2-5 employees (Dues: $360.00)
Businesses with 6-20 employees (Dues: $440.00)
Businesses with 21 or more employees (Dues: $550.00)
Suggested PAC Donations:
- Individual or Sole Proprietor ($50.00)
- Businesses with 2-5 employees ($75.00)
- Businesses with 6-20 employees ($100.00)
- Businesses with 21 or more employees ($150.00)